Wednesday, May 26, 2010

.UWP.. must die!

I guess i'm supposed to say Hello now.
My name is UWP, short for UnderWaterPirates.
A lot of people put Under and Water together, and then Pirates,
but it was originally intended to be all one word with UWP in capitals.
I'm over it though. Whatever works for ya is fine.
So yeah, stickers - pretty much the best idea ever in my opinion.
Writers, posters, whatever ya do, I respect that.
I figure it's our planet, so ya might as well leave your mark wherever you go.
Screw it, we ain't hurting nothing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About us

This is the blog of the Sticky Bandits. We have established our names on and off the streets independently for several years. We now have joined forces and together we are going further than what we could achieve independently. By reading this blog you are going to be the lucky ones that witness the life and grimes of our crew.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.