Friday, May 28, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock


Hello! It's time to introduce myself! Tick Tock - more commonly dubbed as Ticky! from friends and supporters in Philadelphia. Proud to be the only female member of the TSB collective, I feel very lucky to be a part of this group because they are good friends and kickass artists. I have always been very creative, but my inspiration to join in the stickering world came from my brother UWP. Together we have been stickering, drawing, painting, trading, collabing, meeting new people, starting new events, and participating in art shows around the world for almost 6 years now. What the future brings, who knows, but its a fun ride, and I hope y'all enjoy the show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About us

This is the blog of the Sticky Bandits. We have established our names on and off the streets independently for several years. We now have joined forces and together we are going further than what we could achieve independently. By reading this blog you are going to be the lucky ones that witness the life and grimes of our crew.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.