Sunday, May 30, 2010

Question... Josh!



Wildcard bitches!

Hey its josh? Toro told me if I didn't write a hello to you all, he'll have to beat me up and sleep with my mom.... again! But you know what, I'm not afraid of just 1 of the Sticky Bandit members, but the other 4 scare me when they get together. Thats the main reason they ran me out of town, and that town was called Philly. Yes I'm out here in Los Angeles, all alone, cold and scarred. Wrap your mind around this...I even saw a naked homeless man today, naked... butt cheeks in all! YIKES!

So whats on your mind? Would you like to talk about it? But please make an appointment, don't come a knocking all willy nilly!

cheers!!!
-jawsch?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About us

This is the blog of the Sticky Bandits. We have established our names on and off the streets independently for several years. We now have joined forces and together we are going further than what we could achieve independently. By reading this blog you are going to be the lucky ones that witness the life and grimes of our crew.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.