Saturday, July 24, 2010

EL TORO X Abakus show

Thanks UWP for posting your fliks at the "Summertime" show at Abakus. Also thanks for everyone who did show up even though the weather was shitty that morning. All in all, it was a very fun event and this is the last week it will be up at Abakus. Please check my store if you would like to purchase anything from the show or just visit Abakus in Chinatown.
Here's a video of the photos from the Abakus crew

El Toto: extended version from abakustakeout on Vimeo.

Here are some of my favorite ones from the night, for the rest check out my blog!

This kid let me sign his shirt, first time doing that. i'll get better..
Here's a shot of my sculptures, shirt and sticker packs with some very expensive sneakers.
I got alot of people telling me that night that this was their favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About us

This is the blog of the Sticky Bandits. We have established our names on and off the streets independently for several years. We now have joined forces and together we are going further than what we could achieve independently. By reading this blog you are going to be the lucky ones that witness the life and grimes of our crew.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.