Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stencils ain't so bad

So this was supposed to be a post about block printing till i soon realized i can't focus on carving that shit out for more then 10 minutes. Plus having only a razor blade to carve it with didn't help at all. I'm lucky to still have all my fingers. So instead I'm gonna blab for a minute about stencils.

Well uhhh.....lets see here. Uhmmm.....Stencils are cool. I haven't done them in a long long time but recently i've been cutting a few here and there. I like them, I understand how they work, I just wish i had the power to force myself to do multi-layer ones. I can't work on something that long. Even like a canvas, I sit for like an hour or two and then have to put it down for a day, or a week, or a month. So yeah, this is a 2 layer stencil, nothing too fancy. I got a bunch of vinyl to paint it on so im psyched about that. Hopefully with some taped off this and some spray glued that, it will come out clean and good to go


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About us

This is the blog of the Sticky Bandits. We have established our names on and off the streets independently for several years. We now have joined forces and together we are going further than what we could achieve independently. By reading this blog you are going to be the lucky ones that witness the life and grimes of our crew.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.